Thursday, August 7, 2014

Meet and Greet

So it's about time I shittily keep my word.  Internet eons ago (months really) I made a promise to fans that I would host a meet and greet once I reached 10k followers.  And then I reached 10k followers, but a date was hastily set without much forethought.  With the burden of not having planned, the date came and went.  Shitty Mia, being shitty.  To lower my shit stock, I planned ahead and made sure that every calendar I had had allocated time just for this meet and greet.

At long last, the Mia Li Meet and Greet will happen on Thursday August 14.  Prepare to be underwhelmed.  Seriously though, this is my excuse to picnic at a beautiful park in San Diego.  I just have to sit about for two hours playing my ukulele contemplating what the hell I'm going to do if I have x amount of sandwiches left over.

Please come by.  Say hi.  And chill for a wee bit.  If you wanna talk books, I'm your gal.

I'll be pic-a-nicking on the West side of the Botanical Building from 3-5pm.  I trust you folks know how to read a map.

Love,
Mia Li

1 comment: