Thursday, November 14, 2013

Late Post: Posts Weekly, Broken Promises Daily


To apologize for not posting yesterday, I'm sharing with you a YouTuber whose work is brilliantly human and funny.  Yesterday was a bit hectic between dealing with my car (tires all brand spanking new), running errands, still NOT unpacking, and going up to LA for my first radio show.  Yeah, life unfortunately is busy.

However I try not to be too shitty, so I have a surprise for you folks who dig the blog.  I'm talking about the folks who like creative writing and aren't here just because I spread my legs on film.  For these lovers of lit:  keep an eye out on my Twitter for blog news Saturday.  You will not be disappointed.

Until then, enjoy the video at the beginning of the post.  Natalie Tran is the brainchild and star of CommunityChannel.  Although, I'm sure she wouldn't consider herself a star, so much as my life is full of small human dramas that demand skits.  And by drama I don't mean me silly, childish and petty drama, but rather dramas as in theatrical human stories that need sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment